“IACP 2013 GORE-TEX® Jacket Drawing (Online)”
1. ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. This Sweepstakes begins October 10, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on October 23, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Promotion Period”) and is open to legal residents of the United States and D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years old at time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals are not eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Sweepstakes: Go to http://www.policeone.com/manufacturers/W.L.-Gore/special-info-request and follow the onscreen instructions for entering the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL ADDRESS. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his or her Sweepstakes entry) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor, should fraud, virus, bug or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Proof of entering information on Sponsor’s website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor.
Prize Description: GORE-TEX® or WINDSTOPPER® Jacket (MSRP $185.00).
Cumulative Retail Value of All Prizes: $185.00.
6. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorney’s fees and court costs. By accepting prize, winner agrees that Sponsor will not be held responsible for any system damage, loss of property, accidents, injuries, or death that may occur in the receipt, awarding, use or possession of prize and/or participation in any prize related activity, including any travel related thereto. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants and winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the decisions of Sponsor and any applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations.
7. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Delaware without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the state of Delaware.
8. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Fire & Public Safety Marketing, 105 Vieve’s Way, Elkton, MD 21921 by December 26, 2013. Winner’s name will be sent when winner has been verified and prize has been awarded.
Sponsor: W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., 555 Paper Mill Road, Newark, DE 19711
© Copyright 2013 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. All rights reserved. GORE®, GORE-TEX® and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.