Online law enforcement training is an increasingly valuable and economical way for providing continuous education and improving the overall productivity and motivation of department personnel. The convenience of 24/7 access to e-learning allows employees to balance the demands of their work schedules by providing practical and informative self-directed training. Our team at the PoliceOne Academy is dedicated to providing the customization that your department needs to benefit from online training
Top 10 Reasons to Implement Online Training at your Department:
1. Convenience: Online training is available 24/7 anywhere there is an Internet connection. Users can complete mandatory training on their own time, eliminating the need to schedule training activities that rarely achieve 100 percent attendance.
2. Savings: Instructor-led training is expensive, time consuming and often inefficient. Online training reduces administrative expenses, including overtime, fuel reimbursements, instructor costs and more.
3. Compliance: Whether it’s a federal, state or local regulation, your department has workforce training requirements and continuing education requirements it needs to satisfy. With online training, you’ll have the ability to meet necessary standards.
4. Delivery: Making sure employees have received mandated training can be time consuming and difficult. Delivering training activities through a modernized learning management system is simple and efficient. With just a few clicks everyone’s training is assigned.
5. Group training: Making sure that everyone signs the training roster can take valuable time away from your session. With group tracking, administrators can quickly document all participants with just a few clicks.
6. Comprehension: Users are able to complete courses and videos at their own pace, helping increase comprehension and improve overall productivity.
7. Testing: Administrators can easily attach tests to learning material to gauge material retention.
8. Reduce Liability: With easily accessible and centralized training documentation, verification of officer training is readily available, decreasing your department's risk and liability.
9. Tracking: Easily monitor assignment completions in real time and download training reports, to make recordkeeping simple and effective.
10. Go Paperless: Online training eliminates the need for endless paper rosters and records. “Go Green” by storing electronic files in a password-protected “cloud” location.