Texas suspect who killed 6 had faced other charges
A man charged with killing six members of his ex-wife's family, including four children, was the subject of a restraining order obtained by his own mother less than a week before.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.
- Mother of Mexican teen slain in cross-border shooting sues
Jose Antonio Elena Rodriguez, 16, was in Nogales, Sonora, near the tall, steel fence that divides the United States and Mexico when a Border Patrol agent shot him from Nogales, Arizona in 2012
- 2 arraigned, denied bail in deadly Pa. carjacking
23-year-old Cornelius Crawford and 19-year-old Johnathan Rosa were arraigned early Tuesday on charges including murder, kidnapping, conspiracy, robbery, aggravated assault and sexual assault
- 2 questioned in search for carjackers that killed 3 kids
The manhunt for two suspects in a fatal carjacking is on hold as detectives question two men believed to have information
- LAPD seeks help finding killer of Good Samaritan who protected child
Gabriel Ortega, 57, was inside a McDonald's June 18, his birthday, when he saw another man yelling at a small child
- Man arrested in Kan. pursuit that left girl dead
Police Chief Pat Kitchens declined to discuss details of the case or declare that the suspect had fired the fatal shot