Pat McCarthy served 25 years with the Chicago PD. During his career, Pat worked Patrol, SWAT, spent five years undercover in the gang unit, and spent 11 years on three separate federal task forces with the FBI. Pat also created the three day Street Crimes training seminar in 1994.
The unique Street Crimes seminar provides top quality training in over 150 cities a year, covering critical law enforcement topics such as Patrol, Gang Crimes, Undercover work, S.W.A.T. Team and Federal Task Forces. Check out the schedule of upcoming Street Crimes seminars.
FULL LIST OF Pat McCarthy RESULTS
PoliceOne top 5
- What cops need to know about sovereign citizen encounters
- 10 Commandments of off-duty carry
- Videos: Police fire 2 Ga. officers after viral UOF incident
- Cleveland police hunt for man who aired killing live on Facebook
- Hunt for suspect in Facebook slaying video expands nationwide