Protesting firefighters spray cops with foam
Firemen in Brussels, Belgium were protesting against national budget cuts in the fire department on Monday. They set fires and thoroughly foamed police officers along the way.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.
- Audio: Texas man 'starting new nation' fires AK-47 at cops, firefighters
60-year-old man who shot at officers and firefighters Monday espoused anti-government views and claimed to be starting his own nation called "Doug-E-Stan"
- Lawsuit filed in off-duty brawl, fatal shooting of Mo. firefighter by cop
Firefighter punched officer in the face during the struggle, resulting in several broken facial bones
- Del. pursuit ends when car slams into fire truck
Stolen car collided with a fire truck, injuring a firefighter and two others, Tuesday night
- Sandy Hook shooting responders honored
Connecticut State Police honored more than 300 people, including state and local police, firefighters, emergency dispatchers, paramedics, psychiatrists and forensic examiners
- Video: Off-duty cop and firefighter dad save woman from blaze
An off-duty police officer and his father — an off-duty firefighter — rescued their next door neighbor from a deadly blaze Monday
Featured Firefighters Videos