Ga. police under fire for aggressive arrest
Several deputies are under fire for the manner in which they entered a home and arrested the occupants for failing to pay a fee.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.
- Lawsuits accuse Philly police of resuming 'nickel rides'
Suspects are alleging they are being injured after taken into custody in a van without seat belts, a practice abolished by the department over a decade ago
- Fishing for evidence yields results in Texas
When officers need to investigate an unwitnessed vehicle crash, especially a fatal one, they can usually find plenty of physical evidence. Unless, of course, it ends up underwater
- Texas police seek tips on cop impersonator who shot man
Police say the gunman is in his mid to late 20s or early 30s, 5'7'', 150 pounds and has acne scars
- Cops: NY pair was cooking meth, not chicken wings
The couple claimed chicken wings started their kitchen fire, but an investigation proved otherwise
- Fla. student shot at high school, teen in custody
The student was shot during an argument with another boy, he's in critical condition but expected to survive
Featured Investigations Videos