No reported injuries after 5-year-old fires gun at school
The gun went off in the child's backpack in the school cafeteria.
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.
Juvenile Crime Articles
- Colo. teen accused of stealing car, running over officer
13-year-old stole his parents' car, ran over an officer's leg and rammed three patrol cars before being struck with a TASER and arrested
- Video: FBI investigates Mo. cop's ECD use after teen hospitalized
Officer used a stun gun to subdue a 17-year-old during a traffic stop, leaving him hospitalized in critical condition
- Video: Ore. cop punched, choked by teen during chaotic arrest
Incident began when police responded to reports of a disturbance in the area, including property damage and threats of a shooting
- Teen accused as accessory in deadly Calif. bank heist
Two of the suspected robbers and a hostage, 41-year-old customer Misty Holt-Singh, were killed during an exchange of gunfire with police after the robbery
- Sweep leads to 30 arrests, cripples juvenile Texas gang
Arrests included 15 juveniles, ages 11-16, of the predominantly young gang that is responsible for a summer crime wave
Featured Juvenile Crime Videos