P1 Roll Call: Marathon Bombing; Texas explosion
For the week of April 19, Dave Smith discusses the Boston Marathon Bombing, the West, Texas industrial explosion that left at least 12 dead and 200 injured, the death of a paralyzed OKC officer, and this week's 'Not Today' moment.
This week’s Roll Call is brought to you by
The comments below are member-generated and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of PoliceOne or its staff.
Mass Casualty Incidents Articles
- 4 dead, 2 wounded in Calif. tribal center shootings
A formal tribe leader opened fire at an eviction hearing, then went after victims with a knife
- Police: 4 dead after La. shootings, 3 injured
Ben Freeman, 38, gunned down his former in-laws and his wife before killing himself
- Police file on Newtown shooting to be released
The report "has been redacted according to law," and includes text, photos and 911 calls received by state police
- Newtown reflects on year of horror, grief and tough choices
From horror came despair and, soon, attempts at moving beyond one of the nation's deadliest shootings
- Remembering the Long Island Rail Road massacre
On Dec. 7, 1993, a gunman opened fire on a train car filled with commuters, killing 6, wounding 19
Featured Mass Casualty Incidents Videos