P-1 Editor's Note --
"Treat a vehicle just like any other deadly weapon," says training expert Craig Stapp.
- Don't get in a physical position to where you're caught or trapped physically with the car, e.g., standing in the V of an open door: if the car backs up, you're stuck.
- Don't stand in front of car / don't reach out to the car and hold on to it . i.e., NEVER assume the driver will stop.
- Don't grab ahold of a guy in such a way that he can grab hold of you
- Don't reach for the driver's car keys
- Don't reach in through a half window