Segway Announces Patrolling Across America Program
Around the world, officers rely on Segway Personal Transporters (PTs) to help get them where they need to go. They're connecting more with the communities they serve. They're keeping people safer. They're responding to emergencies more quickly. They're preventing crime. And they're doing so all while creating fewer emissions, taking up less space, and a lot less hassle than other transportation options.
This year, Segway has decided to come to you! The Segway Patrol team is heading out on a nationwide (US) tour to educate and train your department. Qualified departments will receive two Segway Patrollers for two weeks, free of charge with participation in this program.
Program Highlights Will Include:
• Full training for 2-4 of your officers by a Segway Inc. representative -- Includes classroom, organized practice drills, and on the job training
• Trained officers will be able to utilize the PTs for a full 2 weeks
• During the 2 weeks, officers will collect usage data
• At the end of the 2 weeks, the units and usage data will be collected
• Product literature and information will be left behind at the department
• Click here! http://www.segway.com/patrol/patrolling-america-program