San Diego County Sheriff’s Department Deploys New TASER X2
Columbus Police Department Expands TASER Deployment
Scottsdale, Ariz. – TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs). These orders were received in the second quarter and are expected to ship in the second quarter.
Significant new TASER® deployments:
- • San Diego County Sheriff’s Department (CA): 1,200 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons Upgrade
- • Columbus Police Department (OH): 62 TASER® X26P™ and 8 TASER X2 Smart Weapons Upgrade
Additional agencies deploying TASER Smart Weapons:
- • Allegheny County Police Training Academy (PA): TASER X2
- • Clarksville Police Department (IN): TASER X26P
- • Cold Spring Police Department (KY): TASER X2 with TASER CAM™ HD recorders
- • Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department (GA): TASER X26P
- • Henry County Sheriff's Office (OH): TASER X26P
- • Marathon County Sheriff's Department (WI): TASER X26P
- • Oglala Sioux Tribe Department of Public Safety (SD): TASER X2
- • Prattville Police Department (AL): TASER X26P
- • Quogue Village Police Department (NY): TASER X26P
- • Ruidoso Police Department (NM): TASER X2
- • San Ramon Police Department (CA): TASER X26P with TASER CAM HD recorders
- • Durango Police Department (CO): TASER X26P with TASER CAM HD recorders
TASER Social Media Links
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER protects life. TASER Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs) have saved more than 100,000 lives from potential death or serious injury. We enable greater transparency with the industry-leading TASER CAM and AXON Flexon-officer video systems. Together with our customers, we are defining the future of smart policing by connecting intelligent devices and sensors with the first secure cloud-based digital evidence management solution for law enforcement: EVIDENCE.com.
Since 1994, more than 260,000 private individuals have relied on TASER technology to protect themselves and their loved ones. Learn more about TASER and its solutions at www.TASER.com and www.EVIDENCE.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26™, TASER X2™, TASER CAM™ HD, Trilogy™ Logs, and AXON Flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.