Mace Security International Introduces Its New Mobile Digital Video Recorder (Dvr) With Mpeg-4 And Wireless Technology
Mount Laurel, N.J. - Mace Security International, Inc. ("Mace") (Nasdaq: MACE), a manufacturer of electronic surveillance and personal defense products announces the introduction of its new professional grade Mobile Digital Video Recorder ("Mobile DVR") with MPEG-4 technology and optional wireless feature.
The Mobile DVR is designed for mobile applications and stationary use. The mobile applications include police and military automobiles, boats, limousines, fleet tractor-trailers, buses, cars and SUVs. It can also be used in mobile surveillance applications and for monitoring at remote locations.
Mobile digital video recorders typically need to be plugged into a computer to download and transfer data. The Mace Mobile DVR offers the advantage of supporting an optional wireless air card, which allows data to be transferred over airwaves to computers, PDA devices and certain cellular phones from any location.
The Mobile DVR contains high-tech recording features such as simultaneous live or playback viewing on-site or via the Internet with the option of isolating and zooming in on any particular area of interest. Mace's new Mobile DVR also offers the following advanced features: remote viewing and configuration of camera images through the internet; pan tilt zooming; expandable storage (self-formatting); triplex operation allowing simultaneous viewing of live events, recording and searching of recorded images; high resolution images; and video motion detection (recording only when motion is detected).
- MPEG-4 Technology: high compression format having faster broadband digital streaming over the internet (real-time and recorded images) to computers, PDA devices and cellular phones
- Compression Software: proprietary new advanced technology, which compresses large audio and video files for transmission through a very narrow bandwidth
- Wireless Technology: slot for optional cellular air card (wireless) support
- Anti-Vibration Structure: components and structure engineered to protect against vibration and unexpected movement
- Audio and Video Recording: real-time synchronized audio and video are recorded on all channels at 30 frames per second
- System Integration: supports up to four cameras (individually or simultaneously); utilizes on-site monitors and remote viewing over the internet; and feeds audio and video directly into a central alarming system
- Power: available in 12 volts for mobile use and 120 volts for stationary use
Mace Security International, Inc. is a manufacturer of electronic surveillance and personal defense products. Information about Mace is available at www.mace.com.