Complete your bachelor’s degree online from an institution rooted in the nation’s history, combining a rich legacy with a track record of success.
At Norwich University, we’re looking for working adults, like you, with a strong desire to advance their careers, serve their communities, and enrich their lives. Our online bachelor’s degree completion programs, in keeping with our nearly 200-year history of academic excellence and innovation, deliver readily applicable knowledge and skills while giving students with busy schedules the flexibility they need to succeed.
We have programs available in
· Criminal Justice
· Interdisciplinary Studies
· Management Studies
Tailored to Meet Your Needs
You can tailor your coursework, with concentration options in several of our online bachelor’s degree completion programs, to strengthen your knowledge and help meet your personal and professional goals. Our highly knowledgeable faculty brings current, real-world experience and mentorship to the classroom, helping to further develop your critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
Emphasizing the knowledge and leadership skills that can help you advance or transition your career, Norwich’s online bachelor’s programs can help you achieve distinction.
· Several of our degree completion programs allow you to begin classes at Norwich with 30 or more credits earned from prior coursework and career training.
· Our online classroom provides anytime-anywhere access so you can complete classwork around your busy schedule.
· Experience a high degree of interaction with faculty and staff who are there to help you succeed inside and outside of the classroom
· Join the Norwich family: an alumni community that’s well-connected across various industries.
Credit for Prior Learning
Norwich University values your experience. To help accelerate the completion of your bachelor’s degree, we’ll evaluate your prior learning and career training to determine how it may be applied toward your degree. You could earn academic credits from:
· Previous college coursework
· On-the-job training
· Military training (JST credits)
· CLEP (College Level Examination Program) exams
Pursuing your bachelor’s degree online at Norwich University allows you to enhance your knowledge and skills without interrupting your career. You can start the program at three points throughout the year: January, May, or September.
Our cutting-edge online learning environment allows you to complete coursework at your own pace each week while facilitating individual engagement, deep learning, networking, peer support and one-on-one contact with faculty and support staff. Classrooms are highly interactive and connected to extensive learning online resources.
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. Our online bachelor’s degree completion programs were named one of the best by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015 rankings of online programs.