FREE Job Posting on PoliceOne
PoliceOne.com Careers has an extensive, frequently updated list of law enforcement related jobs. When you sign up with our Featured Job listings, you will receive:
Featured Job Listing Testimonials
- Exposure to 1.5 Million unique visitors every month
- Customizable, Affordable packages to fit your department’s needs. (Homepage, Career page, and/or Newsletter packages)
- An Account Manager who will work with you to personalize your job listing and optimize exposure.
- Interest requests from potential Applicants sent directly to your e-mail account.
- Job listing will be Featured on both www.PoliceOne.com and www.Policerecruiter.com
- Tracking Feature – A traffic report will be sent to you every week showing you how much exposure you receive by users.
"I want to thank you for helping us on our recruiting push. We have had great success and received a substantial increase in web traffic coming to SAPDCareers.com using PoliceOne’s Featured Job Listings. We have achieved our goal of filling multiple academy classes and it will be significantly easier with the increased applicant flow.
Thanks for all the help and stay safe,”
Lt. Marcus Booth #4016
Director of Recruiting and Applicant Processing
San Antonio Police Department
"I used PoliceOne.com to advertise our Police Officer opening and was extremely pleased with not only the great customer service but also the many qualified applicants we received as a result. It was a great bargain and I will use them the next time we have an opening."
City of McKinney
Check the "Contact Me" box at the bottom of this form to receive information about opportunities to feature your job listing across PoliceOne.com and within our member eNewsletters.
Additionally, we offer Free Job listings. These listings includes limited customer service support and do not offer extra exposure on our site and eNewsletters. All Job postings will be listed on both PoliceOne.com and Policerecruiter.com.
If you would like to create spacing, bolding, etc. for your job listing, you will need to incorporate HTML into the text. HTML formatting is not provided. (HTML formatting services will be provided for all Featured job listings)