Many astute network operators – including those who do not identify lack of frequency as a challenge – choose trunked technologies because they understand the compelling network and workforce management benefits.
This paper will:
• dispel the perception that trunked radio is more complex and costly than other alternatives,
• consider network-level advantages, available now, and for future proofing
• identify technical benefits that simplify network operation,
• identify workforce management and user adoption benefits,
• examine a real life conventional-to-trunked upgrade,