The TABC - II™ Tactical Bone Conduction Headset is a binaural headset that provides an exceptional noise-canceling boom microphone and dual-bone conduction transducers. The design allows the operator to hear radio communications through bone conduction technology without curtailing ambient sound. TCI’s Dynamic Audio Resonance System (DARS) delivers pristine audio fidelity directly to the Cochlea and inner-ear.
• Built to exceed military and industry standards
• Binaural bone conduction transducer included
• An adjustable suspension system and flexible design ensure comfort and a stable fit even during vigorous movement
• Fully supports face-to-face communication
• Commonly used by military, law enforcement and security customers
• Packages include a TCI Tactical Push-To-Talk radio control
• TCI supports over 250 different radio connections