November 01, 2012
Drago Gear Introduces the Scout Backpack
HIALEAH, Fla. - Drago Gear™ today announced the launch of the Scout backpack, a grab and go bag optimized for mobility. The Scout backpack has a sleek and versatile form, with enough storage space to keep all the essentials on hand and accessible in a moment’s notice.
Engineered to exacting specifications, the Scout backpack is built tough and designed to withstand the challenging demands and harsh environments operators face daily. This new pack includes the following features:
• 5 main storage areas containing multiple internal pockets and dividers to keep gear organized
• 4 compression straps to assist with weight transfer and balance when carrying heavy loads
• Premium back-relief panel for maximum comfort during extended use
• Adjustable, quick-release chest buckle
• Reinforced webbing and heavy duty non-rust zippers
• Hydration-pack compatible
• Made of 600D Polyester
• Dimensions: 16” x 10” x10”
Drago Gear™ is being made available to dealers and distributors online at www.DragoGear.com. All Drago Gear™ products come with the protection of a Limited Lifetime Warranty and are supported by a stock balancing program.
About Drago Gear
Drago Gear™ was founded to fulfill a singular need – to provide global operatives and law enforcement personnel around the globe with the toughest, most mission-ready tactical equipment in existence. Regardless of the challenges of your particular mission, Drago Gear offers products to support you, including precision-engineered backpacks, sidepacks, weapon cases, tactical vests, handcuffs, batons, and more.