April 02, 2010
Announcing Neighborhood Update from Corona Solutions
Neighborhood Update™ is the latest feature of the Ops Force operations management system. Neighborhood Update is a website that informs and alerts citizens about police activity in their neighborhood as well as allows them to receive alerts of new incidents.
- √ Police activity pinpointed within one block on Google Maps®
- √ Google Street View® incorporated into areas where available
- √ Seamless mapping across jurisdictions
- √ Printer-friendly reports
- √ Personalized e-mail alerts
- √ E-mail or copy & paste links to share current view with others
The information in Neighborhood Update is uploaded from your agencies' CAD system. This data feed includes citizen calls for service, as well as officer-initiated events. Each event is mapped in Neighborhood Update and almost immediately available on the website. Agencies can control which types of events are made available to the public. This data is much more extensive than just crime maps since not every CAD event results in a crime report. Neighborhood Update shows everything that is legally available with indicators for the more serious events.
Visit Neighborhood Update!
Neighborhood Update is included at no additional cost with your subscription to Ops Force, O.F. Deploy, or O.F. Discover, but is not offered separately.