ETGI Announces New Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association (WCPA) Exhibitor/Supporter/Advertiser Sponsorship Opportunities
Enforcement Technology Group, Inc. (ETGI) partners of the Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association (WCPA) is also pleased to announce the availability of new opportunities to gain critical exposure for your company’s products and services at annual WCPA conferences and all year round. These opportunities include:
- Company Logo Featured on the Highly Visible "Premier Supporter" section of the WCPA's Website's Home Page
- Highly Visible Rotational, Company Product/Service Electronic Banner Featured on WCPA Website’s Home Page
- Company/Product/Service Promotional Email Announcement sent to ALL 500+ WCPA Members
- WCPA Conference Member Registration Packet Literature Insertion
- Company Website Link featured in the "Supporters" section of the WCPA Website
These opportunities may be selected individually or as packages to provide additional value. Exhibitor/Supporter/Advertiser Packages maximize value by including (1) or (2) complementary booths! For complete information, visit www.wichiefs.org and click the “Exhibitor/Supporter Opps” link.
The WCPA’s Mid-Winter Training Conference will be held Monday February 16th-19th, 2009 at the Kalahari Resort in the Wisconsin Dells.
Unlike the “separated” winter training conferences of the past, this year’s Mid-Winter Training Conference will be first time ever that the WCPA and our Member’s of Police Chiefs representing Fourth-Class Cities, Villages and Towns winter training conferences have been merged!
This merger will drastically increase WCPA Member Mid-Winter Training Conference attendance, maximizing the exposure of the equipment and/or services offered by your company. In fact, it is anticipated that this year’s event will be attended by over (200) Police Chiefs representing individual agencies throughout the state of Wisconsin.
2009 Mid-Winter Exhibitor Details:
- Location: Kalahari Resort (Wisconsin Dells, WI)
- Set-Up Date/Time: February 16th, 2009 8:00am-3:00pm. All exhibits MUST be set-up by 3pm. Display equipment MUST fit through exterior entrance doors.
- Exhibitor Fees: $350.00/8 ft. Table (See the enclosed “Exhibitor/Supporter/Advertiser Opportunity” information for packages that include complementary booths and other valuable promotional/marketing/support options).
- Hospitality/Networking Session: February 16th, 2009 starting at 5:00pm in Exhibit Area (cash bar and hors d’oeuvres).
- Morning Breaks: Tuesday-Thursday Located in Exhibit Area Adjacent to Classrooms
- Afternoon Breaks: Tuesday & Wednesday Located in Exhibit Area Adjacent to Classrooms
- Door Prizes: Exhibitors are requested to provide at least (1) door prize. To encourage exhibitor interaction, door prizes will be awarded in the Exhibit Area during morning and afternoon breaks. WCPA members will be notified that they MUST be in the Exhibit Area to be eligible to win.
- Break-Down: February 19th, 2009 starting at 3:00pm
NOTE: Registered exhibitors will receive a registration packet for onsite materials from Valley Expo & Displays (Madison, WI). Exhibitors are advised to please make their own guest room reservations at the Kalahari Resort (877-253-5466).
Exhibitor event co-hosting and several different sponsorship opportunities for morning and afternoon breaks as well as lunch are still available. Sponsorship levels for these opportunities vary. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us directly at 608-577-2937. Exhibitors/co-hosts sponsoring any of the above events will be acknowledged in the conference materials and signage during the event.
The WCPA is deeply aware of the value our exhibitors and supporters bring to our conferences and membership as a whole. It is our sincere hope that this year’s joint Mid-Winter Training Conference will play a beneficial role in strengthening your business with Wisconsin Law Enforcement agencies as well as providing quality training for our members.
The Exhibitor registration deadline for the Mid-Winter Training Conference is Friday, January 30th 2009.
Thank you for your consideration and we encourage that you visit our website: www.wichiefs.org.