August 01, 2011
TriTech Software Systems Hosts Live Webinar: Getting the Budget You Need
Join representatives from TriTech Software Systems, Dell, and Maumelle and Gahanna Police Departments in a complimentary live webinar on Tuesday, August 16, 2011- 11am PT/ 2pm ET. During the webinar you will learn how to get the budget you need for time-saving and efficiency-building technology by proving the value and return on the investment for your agency.
Topics will cover:
- Why ROI and value are important
- Measuring ROI for RMS, CAD, and mobile
- Proving ROI and value to your budget authority
- Getting the budget
- Real life lessons learned
Featured Speakers will include:
- Lt. Mike Wilson with Maumelle (AR) Police Department
- Lt. Jeff Spence with Gahanna (OH) Division of Police
- Rodney Robles with Dell Rugged Computer Solutions
- John Kitsmiller with TriTech Software Systems
Register on the TriTech Website or click here.
About TriTech Software Systems:
TriTech Software Systems provides highly integrated public safety products and services to police, fire and EMS agencies that address nearly every facet of public safety command and control, deployment, logistics, and decision support. Our systems provide a high degree of data sharing between personnel-whether at headquarters, in a vehicle, or at a remote location. TriTech understands the challenges that public safety agencies face each and every day and the critical importance of immediate access to information. Our solutions ensure the safety of your field personnel by giving them the fast access to mission critical data.