May 23, 2007
Videos Demonstrate Effectiveness of Blauer-Designed S.P.E.A.R. System and High Gear Equipment
Blauer Tactical Systems has released a set of videos demonstrating two of its top training offerings - the S.P.E.A.R System and High Gear - in action.
The S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM™, which utilizes the speed and reliability of the the next step in the evolution of close quarter training. The S.P.E.A.R. SYSTEM™ is a 'behaviorally' researched, close quarter personal defense method that utilizes the body's natural flinches and reactions to fear or violence and then converts these reactions into efficient tactical choices. Because the system is "Genetically wired and behaviorally inspired™", anybody can learn it and everybody can do it.
HIGH GEAR™ is a proprietary training suit and only weighs 7.5 lbs. It can be used with any method of scenario-based training (marking-cartridge training, DT, combatives, self-defense, etc.). It is lightweight, provides full mobility and allows role-players to explode into action. HIGH GEAR™ is the most diverse training suit on the market, period.
To watch the Gear or the SPEAR in action, visit the links below to watch video demos:
• 4-Minute professionally produced demo reel: BLAUER TACTICAL SYSTEMS: Making Reality a Science
• 15 minute HIGH GEAR applications video (includes MMA, stickfighting, grappling, sparring, street defense and more).
• HIGH GEAR 1-MINUTE ACTION DEMO
• 20-MINUTE LETN DEFENSIVE TACTICS VIDEO -- explaining the SPEAR System rationale for law enforcement
• 8 second PRISONER HANDLING ATTACK & DEFENSE USING HIGH GEAR & SPEAR SYSTEM
• 9 second PRISONER HANDLING AMBUSH TRAINING SEQUENCE
• 6 second video ARREST & CONTROL VS. SURPRISE SUCKER PUNCH