On Patrol with the Lifeloc FC10 Portable Breath Tester
The FC10 Portable Breath Alcohol Tester is the true workhorse of law enforcement breathalyzers. The FC10 combines high precision, ease of use and ruggedness with affordability. The large backlit display offers easy day/night viewing, full text messaging – no error codes to remember - and intuitive navigation. Lifeloc’s patented self-aligning EasyTab mouthpiece directs exhaled breath away from the operator for good hygiene and eliminates contact with the wet end of the mouthpiece. Three test modes; auto, manual and passive give you full control in any testing situation. Contact us for law enforcement contract pricing in your state. For more information watch the FC Series video here.
• Certified by the US DOT and most US states.
• Fastest test and recovery times of comparable testers.
• Full sized 1” platinum fuel cell for long life.
• Three test modes:
- Auto testing triggers automatically at end of breath.
- Manual test triggering for uncooperative subjects or shy lung.
- Passive testing requires no mouthpiece or attachments for testing open containers, spills and ambient air.
• Also Available: Magnetic grip which prevents inadvertent loss or damage from slips and falls by adhering your alcohol tester to a car hood, roof or other metal surface.