The FC5 Hornet is a new generation alcohol screener for use in low or zero tolerance environments such as schools, traffic stops, probation and parole. The FC5 Hornet replaces older technology alcohol wands and adds new features never before available in passive screening testers. With a list price of $350.00 the FC5 is affordable and as no mouthpieces or special attachments are required it’s economical to operate. Simple to use, carry and maintain. Contact us for special Law Enforcement pricing.
Features include backlit display with auto day/night mode and auto shut-off. For safety, the operator can view the test results without revealing the readings to the subject. Comes with three operating test modes:
• Pos/Neg Mode for rapid high volume screening
- Subject blows on the collector cone and the test is auto-triggered.
- Officer receives instant visual + POS or NEG – message.
- Ready to test again immediately on a NEG result and <10 seconds on a POS result
• Zero/Low/High Mode for more precise sampling
- Visual alcohol scale alerts operator to three levels of alcohol
- Low < .02 BAC
- High > .02 BAC
• Sniffer mode Samples air-space over open drink containers or spills.
- Operator controlled sampling of air space in or around a suspect or vehicle.
- Discreet, quiet and no collector cups required.
For more information watch the FC Series video here.