March 29, 2010
Verbal Judo Institute Launches New Verbal Self Defense - Youth Program
The Verbal Judo Institute has announced the launch of the new Verbal Self Defense – Youth Program.
The Verbal Self Defense - Youth Program, produced by Dr. George Thompson’s Verbal Judo
Institute, teaches how to deflect harassment and bullying through tactical communication.
• A 6-DVD set contains 14 video lessons; the manual includes all learning materials and class handouts you need to start teaching Verbal Self Defense today.
• The course is credentialed through the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College. Participants have the option of taking this course online through NWTC to earn a certificate.
• When you register with NWTC, you may access all materials online, and can join the community of Verbal Defense practitioners who support their skills through videobased interactions.
• The course has a strong family component and includes class handouts designed for students to take home and discuss bully-proofing strategies with their families.
• Verbal Self Defense -Youth Program is geared toward instructors who work with children in extracurricular settings, but can also be modified for school use.
For more information about this course visit www.verbaldefensecourse.com.