Blauer Tactical Systems Presents PDR30 Instructor Certification Course
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 5:00 PM - Friday, August 05, 2011 5:00 PM PST
Advanced Instructor development for martial artists, DT & combative instructors who run private commercial consulting, schools, gyms or training companies and wish to develop a professional relationship with Tony Blauer and professionally integrate Blauer Tactical research like, the S.P.E.A.R. System, HIGH GEAR simulations, Ballistic-Micro Fights and so on into their businesses.
Wednesday: 4pm-5pm Registration, 5pm- 10pm Training
Thursday: 8am-5pm Training
Friday: 8am-5pm Training
Green Valley Ranch
2300 PASEO VERDE PARKWAY
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Please make sure you have reviewed the PDR Team website and read the application and sent it in.
If your application has been approved then you may proceed with the registration process.
1. Pre-load links will be sent once your application has been approved and your deposit received. (We accept Visa, MasterCard & Amex. Tuition is in USD & paid through the secure server on this site).
2. Tuition DOES NOT include travel & lodging.
3. The program is an intense 2.5 days. This course starts on Friday evening and ends Sunday evening. This schedule may vary depending on what day of the week the course starts on and the location of the event (We are now running PDR certifications internationally).
4. About the S.P.E.A.R. brand and research: We receive many emails asking about the S.P.E.A.R. certification process. There is an assumption that the PDR program does NOT include S.P.E.A.R. - it does. Both programs integrate the essential elements of our startle-flinch conversion research.
5. **Important** - The PDR program is a "professional" trainer's program. There is a required application and affiliation process. To attend the PDR Instructor course, review the information on this link (Click here) and send in the application. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be sent an authorization code to enter where prompted. (No one is accepted to the course until we have verified reference and background).
6. Advanced PDR certifications are ONLY available to certified PDR or S.P.E.A.R. Team coaches. If you mistakenly signed up for this course, let us know and we will either refund your money or apply it to another course. The advanced training is for certified coaches only.
7. If you have additional questions about the PDR process, please email: email@example.com
For more feedback on the PDR download this document:
The PDR experience.pdf
To read about Tony Blauer and the S.P.E.A.R. System in Men's Fitness UK - click here
Register today at http://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?eventid=969123