October 29, 2008
Gamber-Johnson Announces Cradles for the Panasonic Semi-rugged Computer Line
Gamber-Johnson recently released three new cradles designed specifically for the semi-rugged line of Panasonic computers — the CF74 Cradle, CF52 Cradle and CF52 Docking Cradle. Designed with user safety in mind, each specific computer cradle is easy to use and designed with features that enhance personal safety.
- Secures the Panasonic Toughbook 74 computer on all sides to ensure user safety in the mobile environment.
- Designed for ease of use, the computer can quickly be inserted and removed from the cradle with a simple push of a button.
- A built-in key lock assists in deterring theft.
- Cable strain relief holes are provided on the cradle to prevent interrupted service caused by wire disconnection.
- Click http://concept.gamberjohnson.com/catalog/item/7160-0132 to view full product specifications.
- Secures the Panasonic Toughbook 52 computer on all sides keeping it safely within the cradle.
- Simple, one-handed engagement and disengagement allows the computer to easily be inserted or removed from the cradle.
- A built-in key lock also helps to deter theft.
- Click http://concept.gamberjohnson.com/catalog/item/7160-0122to view full product specifications.
CF52 Docking Cradle
- Docking cradle utilizes the Panasonic Port Replicator (sold separately by any authorized Panasonic reseller).
- Secures the Toughbook 52 computer on all sides using side hold-down clips and front and rear support brackets. This safeguards both the computer and port replicator to prevent equipment damage.
- A push button latch allows for easy computer placement and removal.
- A built-in key lock assists in deterring theft of computer components.
- Click http://concept.gamberjohnson.com/catalog/item/7160-0139 to view full product specification.
Because the CF74 and CF52 computers are semi-rugged, Gamber-Johnson highly recommends using a Shock/Vibration Isolator Plate to dampen vibration that could damage the computer. All of the semi-rugged Panasonic computer cradles are made with heavy gauge steel construction and a black powdercoat finish ensuring long-term durability and maximum corrosion resistance. They also can be accessorized with their own dedicated LED lights and screen supports.
Visit www.gamberjohnson.com to view our full line of Vehicle Bases and Motion Attachments to complete your mounting system.
To see other newly released products, click on the links below.
In business since 1954, Gamber-Johnson is the undisputed market leader of rugged docking stations and vehicle mounts (Mobile Device Accessories: Global Market Demand Analysis, VDC, June, 2007), and a member of the Leggett & Platt Commercial Vehicle Products (CVP) Group. Customers of all sizes – state and local governments, transportation, field service organizations, and mobile professionals – rely on Gamber-Johnson's vehicle mounting systems and docking stations on a daily basis and associate the Gamber-Johnson name and products with quality, safety and reliability. As a result, Gamber-Johnson vehicle mounting systems are installed in thousands of fleets worldwide. www.gamberjohnson.com.