October 05, 2009
RAM Mounts Receives Public Safety Communications 2009 Hot Product Recognition
SAN DIEGO -- Public Safety Communications (PSC), a monthly publication published by Elsevier Public Safety on behalf of the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International, announces its selections for 2009 Hot Products. The products, displayed at APCO International’s 75th Annual Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas in August, will be featured in the November issue of PSC.
This year, 35 companies submitted 43 products for consideration in the Hot Products review opportunity. Of these, 15 products from 15 companies were selected as Hot Products:
• Daniels Electronics: P25 Five + One Channel Trunked Radio System
• DSS Corp.: Equature
• EF Johnson: StarGate Dispatch Console
• Emergency CallWorx: DispatchStation FT & CallStationFT Suite
• GeoComm: GeoLynx CrimeAnalyst
• ICOM America: IC-F9511HT
• InterAct Public Safety Systems: InterActCADtng
• Intergraph Corp.: Interoperability Framework for CAD
• Kenwood: P25 portable and mobile radios
• NICE Systems: NICE Inform (Vers. 3)
• RAM Mounting Systems: RAM Tough-Box Angled Modular Console
• Verint Systems: Application Event Trigge (AET)
• VPI: VPI EMPOWER 911
• Xybix Systems: FlipTop CPU Cabinet
• Zetron: iRIM, an interface to the new Kenwood radios
For more information about APCO International, please visit www.apcointl.org.
Elsevier Public Safety, an Elsevier business located in San Diego, Calif., produces public safety products and services including JEMS (Journal of Emergency Medical Services), FireRescue Magazine, Law Officer, EMS Today Conference and Exposition, www.JEMS.com , FirefighterNation.com, www.LawOfficer.com and other products.
Elsevier is a world-leading publisher of scientific, technical and medical information products and services. Working in partnership with the global science and health communities, the company publishes more than 1,800 journals and 2,200 new books per year. Elsevier ( www.elsevier.com) is a global company headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and has offices worldwide. The company is part of Reed Elsevier Group plc ( www.reedelsevier.com), a world-leading publisher and information provider. Operating in the science and medical, legal, education and business-to-business sectors, Reed Elsevier provides high-quality and flexible information solutions to users, with increasing emphasis on the Internet as a means of delivery. Reed Elsevier's ticker symbols are REN (Euronext Amsterdam), REL (London Stock Exchange), RUK and ENL (New York Stock Exchange).