Make this page my home page
  1. Drag the home icon in this panel and drop it onto the "house icon" in the tool bar for the browser

2. Select "Yes" from the popup window and you're done!

Home  >  Topics  >  Police Community  > News > Page 6
Police Community

Police Community

Welcome to the PoliceOne community. We have members from all branches of Law Enforcement, from all ranks and from across the globe. We are dedicated to providing a secure online environment for officers to share information and interact.

The PoliceOne Community

PoliceOne members may login using their username and password to communicate with fellow officers in the PoliceOne Forums.

If you have forgotten your user name or password, Click Here or contact PoliceOne Customer Service.

PoliceOne Forums
Main News Columns Videos Photos
October 29, 2013

Fallen Detroit officer remembered as 'great role model'

Called "a real life hero," by Detroit Police Chief James Craig, Patrick Hill was also honored at his funeral by the mayor and attorney Barbara McQuade - Full Story
October 07, 2013

Ky. police add body cameras to uniforms

The police chief can view videos in real time from his computer - Full Story
October 04, 2013
Cleveland residents badger PD amid probes

Cleveland residents badger PD amid probes

The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing years of excessive force claims - Full Story
October 04, 2013

Chicago police organize events to take back parks from gangs

The initiative 'Operation: Wake-Up!' works with neighborhoods to retake parks following shootings - Full Story
October 03, 2013

Cop told not to wear uniform at daughter's school

The officer was shocked when his daughter's school principal said his gun and uniform concerned people - Full Story
October 02, 2013

Police commend boy for returning lost money

Police were proud the 8-year-old for making the right decision and returning the cash - Full Story
October 02, 2013

Critics look to restrict NC police tactics

Poeple believe officials need to curb its use of consent searches of motorists and raise the status and authority of a civilian review board - Full Story
September 30, 2013
Book Excerpt: The untold stories of Britain's bravest police

Book Excerpt: The untold stories of Britain's bravest police

‘I’d resigned myself to the fact that I was getting a kicking here. These guys were obviously... - Full Story
September 29, 2013

Tulsa officers engage community by fixing bikes

Officers distributed about 350 flyers at schools in north Tulsa to encourage families to come get their rides repaired - Full Story
September 24, 2013

Pittsburgh officers challenge residency requirement

More than just response times on recall at stake, say officers, citing concerns over safety and proximity to those they have arrested - Full Story

PoliceOne Offers

Enter your email address below:

Connect with PoliceOne

Mobile Apps Facebook Twitter Google

Police Community Columnists

Criminals, Victims, and Cops Criminals, Victims, and Cops
with Karen L. Bune
Practical Police Psychology Practical Police Psychology
with Dr. Laurence Miller