Video: Protesters gather in support of Mehserle
BART cop Johannes Mehserle was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Oscar Grant
By PoliceOne Staff
Protesters gathered on Monday in support of former BART cop Johannes Mehserle, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of 22-year-old Oscar Grant on New Year's Day 2009.
Other protesters showed up to the rally in opposition to Mehserle, saying he should have been convicted of murder.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house