Video: Protesters gather in support of Mehserle
BART cop Johannes Mehserle was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Oscar Grant
By PoliceOne Staff
Protesters gathered on Monday in support of former BART cop Johannes Mehserle, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of 22-year-old Oscar Grant on New Year's Day 2009.
Other protesters showed up to the rally in opposition to Mehserle, saying he should have been convicted of murder.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests