Video: British students trash Conservative headquarters
An estimated 50 thousand students, teachers and supporters took to the streets in one of Britain’s largest protest yet against austerity
By PoliceOne Staff
LONDON – With the British government planning to triple university fees, tens of thousands of students marched through London in a demonstration that turned violent.
A group of people battled police and shattered the windows of the Conservative Party’s headquarters. An estimated 50 thousand students, teachers and supporters took to the streets in one of Britain’s largest protests ever. Some have questioned the British Police response, which can be seen in the video below.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house