Trending topics: When a sports fan turns violent
By PoliceOne Staff
This week, we look at incidents out of an extremely unpredictable environment – sports games. Although the majority of these popular events go by without incident, the abundance of alcohol, rowdy fans, tension between opposing teams, and massive crowds means that a sports arena can create the perfect cocktail for a violent incident to occur. Check out these five examples and share your thoughts and own experiences below.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops