Video: Mo. police, journalists take cover from hail of bullets
The incident occurred as police were moving down the street with an armored vehicle
By PoliceOne Staff
FERGUSON, Mo. — A photographer covering the police protests in Ferguson was forced to run for cover after someone began firing shots into the crowd of protestors, police and journalists.
According to KMOV, the incident Monday night occurred as police were moving down the street with an armored vehicle.
Photographer Karl Lund, who took the video footage, told KMOV, “They (gunshots) were all over the place, hitting the truck and hitting the street, it was like someone was aimlessly firing.”
Police can been seen in the video asking members of the crowd if they are okay after the shots are fired.
Lund believes one man may have been hit in the hand, according to the report.
It is not known if the shooter(s) were caught.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests