Crowd Control: SUV Running Boards
Deployment upon approach to a crowd-control incident can be difficult, but Mike Janin talks about a possible solution utliizing running boards on a response vehicle to quickly deploy officers.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms