Two escape from western Kentucky prison
The Associated Press
Kentucky State Police troooper say Robby Krystynak and Randy Hays had walked away from the Western Kentucky Correctional Complex near Fredonia at about 10:50 a-m today and into a wooded area.
Trooper say Krystynak was found in Princeton, Kentucky.
Both were last seen wearing prison-issue khaki pants and long sleeve white shirts.
Krystynak is described as a 25-year old white male, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10", 150 lbs. He was being lodged for charges of burglary, receiving stolen property, tampering with physical evidence, robbery 2nd, and theft by unlawful taking over $300.
Hays is described as a 20-year old white male, brown hair and brown eyes, 6-feet, 160lbs. He was originally charged with receiving stolen property over $300, criminal mischief 1st, fleeing and evading police, and wanton endangerment.
If anyone has any information, they are asked to contact the Kentucky State Police at 1-800-222-5555 or direct to the Mayfield Post at 270-856-3721.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court