Eastern N.C.: 367 fugitives arrested
Jim Nesbitt, Staff Writer
The News & Observer
Targeting the "worst of the worst," federal, state and local law enforcement agents tracked suspects wanted in North Carolina on charges ranging from weapons and narcotics violations to robbery, assault, financial fraud and car theft, authorities said during a news conference Thursday at the federal building in Raleigh.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Eastern N.C.: 367 fugitives arrested
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy