NYPD save two men after small plane crashes into river
BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA AND BRYAN VIRASAMI. STAFF WRITERS
Copyright 2006 Newsday, Inc.
Two New Jersey pilots on a sight-seeing tour of Manhattan were lucky to be alive yesterday after they crash-landed their sputtering single-engine plane in the icy waters of the Hudson River and were pulled to safety by the NYPD and the U.S. Coast Guard.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms