NYPD save two men after small plane crashes into river
BY ROCCO PARASCANDOLA AND BRYAN VIRASAMI. STAFF WRITERS
Copyright 2006 Newsday, Inc.
Two New Jersey pilots on a sight-seeing tour of Manhattan were lucky to be alive yesterday after they crash-landed their sputtering single-engine plane in the icy waters of the Hudson River and were pulled to safety by the NYPD and the U.S. Coast Guard.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy