Manhunt on for former Ga. deputy wanted for murder
Ex-Ga. deputy charged in 2 deaths
ATLANTA, Ga. — The manhunt continued Sunday for a former DeKalb County sheriff’s deputy who had been under home arrest as he awaited trial in the deaths of his wife, Linda, and a day laborer.
Derrick Yancey, 49, was wearing an electronic ankle monitor and was restricted to the Jonesboro home of his mother and stepfather as he awaited an undetermined trial date. He was last seen there Friday night, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help