Manhunt on for former Ga. deputy wanted for murder
Ex-Ga. deputy charged in 2 deaths
ATLANTA, Ga. — The manhunt continued Sunday for a former DeKalb County sheriff’s deputy who had been under home arrest as he awaited trial in the deaths of his wife, Linda, and a day laborer.
Derrick Yancey, 49, was wearing an electronic ankle monitor and was restricted to the Jonesboro home of his mother and stepfather as he awaited an undetermined trial date. He was last seen there Friday night, authorities said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy