Tenn. fugitive held in connection to cop threats
Josef Schnabl, 32, had been on the run for nearly a week since police issued warrants for his arrest
By Yolanda Jones
The Commercial Appeal
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Southaven man who allegedly threatened to kill police officers last week was arrested at a Memphis apartment complex Tuesday afternoon.
Josef Schnabl, 32, had been on the run for nearly a week since police issued warrants for his arrest after he and his roommate allegedly called Southaven dispatchers repeatedly and threatened to kill and "blow up" police officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. fugitive held in connection to cop threats
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help