Tenn. fugitive held in connection to cop threats
Josef Schnabl, 32, had been on the run for nearly a week since police issued warrants for his arrest
By Yolanda Jones
The Commercial Appeal
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Southaven man who allegedly threatened to kill police officers last week was arrested at a Memphis apartment complex Tuesday afternoon.
Josef Schnabl, 32, had been on the run for nearly a week since police issued warrants for his arrest after he and his roommate allegedly called Southaven dispatchers repeatedly and threatened to kill and "blow up" police officers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. fugitive held in connection to cop threats
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy