Police ID suspect in officer's shooting
The DeKalb County sheriff's fugitive squad is leading the search
By Marcus K. Garner, Mike Morris
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
DEKALB, Ga. — Man sought is 37 years old, considered armed, dangerous.
DeKalb County police said Wednesday the man sought in the shooting of an officer is a 37-year-old wanted on a probation violation stemming from a drug conviction.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police ID suspect in officer's shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests