Ground search for accused Ohio cop killer extends into night
The Associated Press
LATTAVILLE, Ohio- It's the fifth day in the search for the man accused of killing a Chillicothe police officer last year.
Officers wearing night-vision goggles searched on foot Tuesday night. A search plane reported a man trying to steal a vehicle at a house in the area Tuesday, but the person fled into the woods.
Ross County Sheriff Ron Nichols said Parsons will be found "one way or the other."
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms