Search on for man who shot at deputy near Utah-Colorado line
Undersheriff says the officer's fast reflexes saved his life
By Cimaron Neugebauer And Nate Carlisle
The Salt Lake Tribune
The search continued Friday for a man who fired several shots from a rifle at a deputy in eastern Utah.
The Uintah County deputy was not injured despite three bullets piercing the windshield on the driver's side of his truck, according to the sheriff's office and photos released Friday. Bullets fired into the truck's engine disabled the vehicle.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police