Utah man charged with shooting at deputy
Man is accused of firing at a Uintah County sheriff's deputy last week, prompting a two-day manhunt
By Aaron Falk
The Salt Lake Tribune
Prosecutors have filed charges against a man accused of firing at a Uintah County sheriff's deputy last week, prompting a two-day manhunt.
Dallas A. Rowley, 66, faces one count each of attempted murder, a first-degree felony, and failing to respond to an officer's signal, a third-degree felony.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Utah man charged with shooting at deputy
- Officer Safety
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy