US Marshals arrest fugitive NH father, son
After realizing he was surrounded, the son surrendered to authorities
Bangor Daily News
BREWER, Maine — A father and son who were wanted in New Hampshire for bail jumping were taken into custody in Brewer on Thursday night, according to police.
Edward Janak, 38, formerly of Laconia, N.H., and his son, Brandon, 18, of Laconia, had fled the Granite State to avoid facing jail terms, according to Jeffrey White Jr. of the U.S. Marshals Service.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: US Marshals arrest fugitive NH father, son
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend