Fathoming the N.Y. fugitive
What keeps Ralph Phillips on the run and returning again and again to Chautauqua County?
By Gene Warner
Buffalo News (New York)
Copyright 2006 The Buffalo News
All Rights Reserved
More than 25 years ago, as a teenager cutting his teeth on what would be a lifetime of crime, Ralph "Bucky" Phillips was taken to a correctional facility in upstate New York.
Young Phillips immediately escaped, and somehow managed to return to his hometown in Chautauqua County.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fathoming the N.Y. fugitive
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman