Ohio county to use DHS money for emergency communications study
Grant will fund study's 2nd phase
By Nancy Bowman
Dayton Daily News
TROY, Ohio —Miami County again will use federal Homeland Security money to continue a countywide emergency services communications study.
The county commission last year approved hiring RCC Consultants of Richmond, Va., to take a look at existing equipment and alternatives for future operations at a cost of almost $60,000.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- PD removes 'Blue Lives Matter,' Punisher car decals after criticism
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Report: Hiring standards may be lowered to meet Border Patrol staffing goal
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber