Dallas police to lose $7 million in overtime pay
By Tanya Eiserer
Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — The Dallas Police Department is slated to lose $7 million in overtime funding in next fiscal year's proposed budget.
Police Chief David Kunkle said the department willingly gave up the overtime money.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Dallas police to lose $7 million in overtime pay
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman