S.C. agency teams with schools in grant application
By Diette Courrege
The Charleston Post and Courier
The camera system at St. John's High School is so antiquated that it's rarely used by school officials.
The 16 cameras don't cover much of the rural school's campus, so officials rely more heavily on its staff to be on the lookout for potential problems.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- School Violence
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house