Children at risk: Grant helps drug enforcement officers protect kids
By Courtney Blanchard
Dubuque Telegraph Herald
The door flies open.
Police officers fill the living room, clutching guns and shouting through respirator-masks strapped to their faces. The suspects are handcuffed and shoved outside to waiting squad cars, their lights flashing.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic