FIVCO task force receives grant funds
FRANKFORT — The war against drugs got a boost last week in the amount of $171,000.
On Friday, State Rep. Jill York announced grant funds for the FIVCO Area Drug Enforcement Task Force which serves Lewis, Greenup and Carter counties in York's district.
The funds were secured through the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet, from the Justice Assistance Grant federal funding program and the state funded Law Enforcement Services Fee grant program.
Read more on the Ledger Independent.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house