Grant will fund upgrading of traffic-control devices
By Kristine Gill
CANFIELD, Ohio - City council approved upgrading traffic-control devices at five city intersections.
A grant through the Ohio Department of Transportation for $600,000 will fund the project, improving intersections along state route 46 and U.S. Routes 224 and 62, said City Manager Joe Warino.
A second ordinance approved participation in the Federal Justice Assistance Grant, which will update the current technology at Canfield Police Department. The JAG is known as the Mobile Data Terminals Fund.
Read more on Vindy.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic